turmoil

Life in turmoil..thats how exactly life is for me now... when you thought you did the right thing, think again, have second thoughts..maybe it is not what it seems to be..
well, i did make a vey big decision lately, a risk which I myself did not dare to take but took it anyway and now i am having second thoughts...

so much has been talked, so much has been discussed, so much i have heard...all having their own points and views..but at the end of the day, it all comes down to me... i do not want to dissapoint anyone, especially my loved ones..but most importantly, i should not disapoint myself too....

i did not realise the effect of my decision till i really talked about it the other day..my reaction showed that i did make a drastic decision without thinking it thoroughly..but i did what i had to.. well, everything around us would not satisfy us all the time, there is always a loop hole somewhere which may be bothering us so much as compared to the whole picture... and now i am being placed in a difficult situation; a crossroad...an option which i do not know how to choose.. each has its own pros and cons..well things maybe a little easier if it is more understandable to everyone around me, but again, who cares to listen?

gosh....God help me to make the right decision..i am given a second chance now, i really do not want to lost this chance, but help me to make others understand the cause of my decision... so hlep me God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One