Let's Start Over

Let's start over....its been such a LONG LONG LONG time since i last blogged.....
ever since i lost my beloved lappie..things have all changed...change for the better..i hope...

well, so im determined to start blogging once again..to let my thoughts go free, to be allowed to share my dreams, anxiety, memories, hopes, etc..even if no one wants to know about them (hahaha).....

I am now already in a different phase of life altogether...living my own personal dream, earning my own, surviving on my own...now that's what truly life is...the true experience of living with people each day, working with ALL sorts of people and just how to "beautifully" adapt to everything that is ever-changing each day...

life is indeed a struggle, but a beautiful one indeed..a journey that is indescribable, a journey so unique to each and everyone around...a journey that makes us who we are to this very day

Today's mass theme was just so wonderful : WHAT MATTERS MOST..well that is certainly a question we will be thrown with sooner or later in life...what matters most to us..our family? our career? wealth? health? friends? money? materials?...different people have different needs, thus their priorities in life is certainly different and accustomed to their needs and situation..hence, understanding is so crucial in this aspect..to understand and be aware that differences among people are what make us all unique. embrace that fact and life would certainly be a much brighter place.. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One