I tested God

I tested God. Yes, you read that right. I tested God, or rather I challenged God. and indeed, He will always reveal Himself to you in a way you least expect it. Curious?

Well, here's a gist of it. In the past, throughout my life experiences/journey, I did saw His work in me, seeing how He plans things the way He wants it to be, puts me in His path, bringing me back to the right way when I strayed away, which has already shown me how wonderful He is and how big an impact He is in my life. yet, I decided to test Him again. I made appointments/plans with a friend. Knowing that nothing can pull me away from this appointment, i confidently agreed to the plan, even though at the back of my head I know it is not the wisest thing to go along with. (aiya, abit complicated story la...but that's the brief description of it)....everything look so well planned, time, venue, etc.....but in the innermost of my heart, i realized a small voice within that kept speaking to God, asking Him how would he want it to be, how would this whole "wrong" appointment can be made right by Him, i was honest to Him saying that I leave it into your hands, your will be done unto me.... and true enough, on the eve of the planned appointment, my friend cancelled it due to an unavoidable sad event in the family....see! how He has planned the entire thing altogether? not that He wanted something bad to happen to the friend of mine, but He has shown you that all that He wants of you is only the best...

Yes, many at times i fell, i was hurt, i was broken, i was depressed....at that point, i was really angry with Him, (honestly i admit).... after all that I have given up to serve His people, this is what i received? all the pain and anguish? i was indeed mad, i was angry, i was frustrated with life thinking that all is crushed and gone..... especially when things which were moving so smoothly, turned rocky all of a sudden, and you found out the truth behind all of it (another complicated story)...you start questioning God.... BUT....that is when you will see the light. you will see that all these were planned...all that has happened, all the pain, the hurts, the brokenness, everything...everything was planned just to bring you back to the right path...

we often think we know what we want, so we set our sail in the direction of our choice, however, when the wind blows the opposite way, we hold on to our sail and try with our might to turn in into the right path we chose...until a certain point when you have no strength anymore and you just surrender it to the wind, let the wind bring you to where you were supposed to be...all you need is just a little faith in the wind.

the same way it is with God. we think we know what we want, we think we know who we want to be with (friends or foes), we think he/she is the one, we think we are on the right path when everything seemed to be in place, we think we are already there, being a successful person... but all we need is just a little faith in God and surrender the sail to Him. yes, you have chosen your path in life as of today, but remember, the wind never stops blowing. so let it blow, and let go off your sail. let God lead the way. Have faith!

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One