6 years

6 years down the road.....yes, you read that right, 6 freaking years! of what? of me struggling in the field of labor! hahaha..

funny to some, that i still keep track of when i started work, but to me it is my significant date, of me starting out into the real world, the world of the unknown, the world of endless possibilities...

6 years have been a long way for me to be where i am today. looking back at my very first day at work, i was a very naive worker, straight up and willing to do just anything to get the job done. to me, my future is in my hands, whether i make it further or just stay put where i started, it is all up to me.

With 4 companies before this, (yup, 5 companies in 6 years!) i have seen the best and the worst of the working world. how cheat and lies can bring you business and wealth, but totally zero in terms of humanity and ethics. Although it has not been a bed of roses, but i am truly thankful for all the dramas, the pains, the struggles, the troubles, the stresses, for all these really taught me things that i never know. indeed, managing with people is much more harder than the job at hand, and these 6 years have been really an eye-opener in various aspects.

6 years and still counting. 6 years and still learning. everyday is a new day for me, a totally new opportunity to learn and experience the simple (and not so simple) pleasures in life. Life is indeed beautiful, if we know where to look for the beauty. if not, make it yourself.

God be praised!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another