Hip Hip HOOOOORAAYYYY!!!!

YAY...im finally back into the blogging world....what kept me away for so long, some may ask..well i was busy with my final year project, and now i am proud to announce that it is DONE! i finally handed it up today....WOOHOO!!! YIPPEE!! HIP HIP HOORAY! Hip Hip Hooray! hiP hiP HOOOORAY!!! hahaaha....can feel the happiness and sense of relief?? well, pictures say it all...

YAY!! the final product!



Not that thick la..hehe..ok ok lah...

Boo....I can see you! hahaha

Creepy ah? hahaha...small little finger there...failed attempt la...aiks

Proud owner of the little blue book! Gleaming with joy =)

WOW! what a relief! One whole year of hard work, sweat, tears, joy, laughter, fun, stress, tension, pressure, etc etc...so many things that happened during the whole period...but, its all worth it la....though kena marah here n there so many times, kena tangkap a few times, kena kutuk sometimes...hahaha....sounds so kesian like that, but those were the things that make life much more interesting and worth learning. As the saying goes, everyday is a learning process (hmm...sounds weird la, i got the phrase right onot ah? hahaha)....hehe..those unlucky episodes were just plain unlucky lah..or maybe they just happened for a reason....though it is sad to think of those episodes, however, looking back, i can now laugh at it....hahaha...how we felt at that moment, the anguish, the anger, the frustration, the anxiety, the 'unworthiness'...wow...it is truly a priceless journey...

but to come to think of it, if those things didnt happen, will there be any difference to the present situation? will life be just like it is now? hmm....i seriously did learnt alot during the whole duration of my final year project...not just in terms of studies, acquiring new knowledge and skills, but i learnt alot about myself too, and the people around me...it allowed me to know who i am better, examining the real me in me (ooo..cool phrase...haha self praise)...i grew with it, i learnt alot in terms of values and principles....life is just so colourful and worth exploring if you have the right brushes to paint them...(wah...what's with me la....so many lines and phrases just pouring out...lolx)

thesis in an indirect way also got me looking forward towards the Holy Week...one main reason, hahaha....is that i get to hand in my thesis on Good Friday itself...so meant that i can enjoy my Easter fully! woo hoo...easter eggs!!! hahaha.....well, on the other hand, i can say and admit that this is the first time i am really eager and anticipating the 'arrival' of the Holy Week, which started last week with the Palm Sunday...where i went to "take" palms from places which i wasnt supposed to...lolz....

But, i think the reason was that i felt very much connected to Jesus at this point in time... the whole experience i had with all kinds of feelings and emotions accompanying it, was just as what He experienced...that got me thinking alot as the during the whole period of my project, i was at times on the verge of quitting, due to the accumulative stress, pressure and tension surrounding me...it was eating me inside out and often at times, i was questioning myself and asking why in the first place did i chose to be what i am today....it was really a test for me, i shall say..a real test which often i myself doubt if i ever able to pull through it..

when i was watching the Passion of Christ the other day...it really made got me to realize..all the pain and struggles that i had to put up, was so little compared to what Jesus had to go through...all the sufferings, the beatings from the soldiers, the scourging at the pillar, the long walk to Golgotha...but yet, He willingly accept it without much complains....His journey was far far more further than how far we have to walk everyday, His pain was far far more painful than all the headaches and heartaches that we have due to stress, His wounds were much much more deeper than the hurt we felt inflicted by others towards us...but yet, His willingness to accept this as the will of the Father was just so inspiring..how many of us were willing to accept all these so easily? And often when we were in difficult situations, we question Him : why me, God?....but have we ever realized that what we go through was just so minor than to what He has to go through just to save us, worthless and sinful wretch.....

and now, at this very hour, "the Hour" is here...its just a few hours before He goes through all the pain, sufferings, hurts, spittles, slaps, beatings and whippings...gosh...im wondering what does He actually feels and thinks at these very last few hours of His life...My Lord and My God, I shall walk with you through your last final hours just as how You have always walk with me...Your strength and faith kept me going each day and for sure, that was what that kept You moving on as well...Let us never lose that faith in You...=)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One