My Triduum

Its been almost a week since Easter Sunday....well...it was an indeed whole different experience for me this year...a more meaningful triduum i shall say....i had my own experience of 'the' triduum...

Good Friday this year would be a memorable one for me...a day when everything just finished or just ended....we are always reminded on how Jesus' loses his life through the crucifix, the same way, i was also reminded of the ends of my undergraduate studies by losing something important to me as well.... the pain was definitely there, the memories of it...just as how Jesus endured his pain, i was motivated to do the same (sounds superficial? well, thats how i really felt..).the pain was unbearable at first..weeping, questioning, recalling back..but somehow it all 'vanished' right after the service....this made me believe (sorry, to say this) and strongly believe, that when Jesus' died, he realy saved us all...He came so that we may lived, He died to save us all, He died with all our sins and sorrows as well...and indeed, He did just that...I admit now that i was on the verge of weeping a couple of times during the service, thinking of what had happened earlier, but somehow, after the service, i felt at peace...no more hurt, no more anguish, no more pain...just a peaceful and relieved heart....He really heals....

His resurrection was truly a sign of hope. Rising up from the dead indicated that He is truly our one and only hope. Death was, to anyone of us, the end of life...but to Jesus, that was just the beginning...and i really believe in that...I was feeling so hopeless on Good Friday, but somehow, i was looking forward to Easter because i know that there is hope..hope in the world..hope for everything and anything as long as we believe in it...

Hence, this year triduum was indeed a more meningful and memorable one...i truly experience the real meaning of the triduum....as my dad put it, "this is your cross to bear on Good Friday"...and indeed...i carried my cross with courage and faith, that He is always there no matter what...He is our hope and i trust in Him...Alleluia! He is risen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One