SUCCESS

Success! what is it that deemed something to be successful.. i was questioned on this today... and my head goes about its thinking on it again....success to me is dependent on one's own thinking and definition. one would have their own success target in various points in their life; be it in education, in career, in family, in personal goals....once something is being set with target, then it is being judge whether it is successful or not, whether it reaches the ending that you set for it or not...so it is really dependent on that person's own personal views....
for me, am i successful? I am proud to say I am in my career aspect..things have been moving pretty fast and in my liking, (for the moment), being where I am today....although there has been obstacles here and there, which may not be easy to be dealt with....but as i ponder it back, why did i thought i am successful? was it because i have initially, previously set a goal on my career unnoticely? perhaps i did, out of my conscious mind...i notice that once you find yourself being successful, you will find the joy and contentment in it...its like a sigh of relief...that is my personal opinion as i've been there, done that....but nevertheless, success in other aspects is still far beyond my reach and i just am keeping my fingers crossed each moment...come what may =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One