2011 - A review

Yeah..just as the title is, i am going to review my year of 2011...so if this has started to bore you, you may always close this page as I am going to write alot as there is so much to say...haha....

well...2011..a very interesting year for me. nothing big, nothing small..but i shall say magnificent! hahaha...exagerating? well...maybe a little, but who cares, it's my year, and my experiences.. hehe

a new job to begin the year, something which till today, this very moment, am very grateful for the opportunity to be where i am today. though some may have negative thoughts about it all as i have seen people come and people go, but to me, i am just blessed to be where i am now. i may be silly, to some due to the unreasonable pay (perhaps!) or the amount of workload and responsibility i have to shoulder, but then..i just love my job! wow..i can't believe i just type it out aloud. yes, u heard me, I Love My Job! well, to me, that is the key to everything that we do..if you like something you are doing, somehow or another, you will eventually learn to be grateful for the opportunity to do it. some may think that i am bragging, but that's just who i am. i admit i may be a little too outspoken at times, which may make people think i am just some arrogant person, but then to me, if i am not confident of what i am doing, then how would others be convinced of what i am doing? as easy as it is said, if i don't believe in myself, then who will believe me then? just as what i read in a magazine lately, "pick your battles - if it is the one you truly believe in, stand your ground and be firm". it is so true and important in order to survive the real world.

2011 has also seen me starting my life all over again in this hectic city in the heart of the country. i have experienced it once, during my tertiary years, but comparing then and now, it is certainly a whole different scenario. the irony is funny; during our study years, life was really fun and money was not a problem then although we were not generating any incomes, but now, even when we are "making money" on our own, life has become not as fun as it used to. i guess that not just times has changed but because we have grown, which is a good thing, i shall say. being conscious of what we do and what we spend is a sign of growth as we learn how to prioritize and save...but nevertheless, being in KL has been a blessing. being able to catch up with friends and also family more often..

2011 has also bring me more friends, not litterally but in way i get to know more people, extend network to bigger circles..haha...it sounded as if it was some kind of object..hahaha... well indeed, i met wonderful peopleS who have become great friends and make life even more colourful and beautiful... people who are just so unique in their own way that they make you feel unique yourself too =)... thank you all those who i have met this year and befriended, you guys know who you are... it was a blessing to have met you all.. be happy for who you are!

well, 2011 is also a year where my family welcome someone new; our very own darling Rachel. so adorable and so loving, bringing our family closer day by day. she is really our bundle of joy


2011 - thank you so much for bringing the ups and downs in life, making me into what i am today. i am grateful for all the lessons learnt and all the memories made. i really hope that 2012 will not dissapoint and instead be more interesting.


hello 2012, let's get to know each other. i am sure we will make good friends =)


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One