A Spiritual Journey

It's been a while since i last posted here...well, as the title sound, i have embarked on a spiritual journey recently...i have come to realize (although not a new thing), that life is not just about working..and since work has take on a new path, i thought to myself that i needed to examine my inner being...

Being able to attend a camp recently has certainly change me inside out..i am truly blessed for such an opportunity to really look deep down spiritually...spiritual...a huge word which bears such a great meaning but not many understands it....therefore, i am really glad for the experience..

I have always believe, that everything happens for a reason, and that reason is Him! and true enough, that was what i discovered from this camp (yeah, you may think how pathetic am I to take such a long time to realize this...but better late than never)....we were exposed to Evangelization...another huge word that most Christians know about, but few will come to know and understand the real meaning of it...and there's where Virtues came about!

Having going through the slides and sharings of the speaker about Virtues, only made me realize the whole picture of my life...many at times i am thinking how shallow I am about my faith and my beliefs as compared to my counterparts, but little did i realize that they way i have lived out my life was really what the Church has been teaching all this while. the nitty gritty virtues and values which i have been practising were not wrong after all (although of course i am not entirely correct)...it really opened my eyes to my life! Amen for that!...

and all these justified the whole phrase even more; Everything Happens for A Reason! and the Reason is HIM!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another