Change!

yup..obvious indeed that i changed the layout of my blog again. reason? hmm...guess that i just need some added colour to my stressful, dull current situation..
anyhow, that's what got me into the mood of blogging again..and what i would like to talk about; Change!

how many of us out there that is willing to admit that they would accept any changes that occur in their life just like that? surely no one does, same goes for me. it always takes  time and observations and experiences to finally embrace change. so guess that it is also not easy to propose change to people as well because of the insecurity that comes with it. but nonetheless, the most important part is that we try to bring change. trying is better than just talking. too much talk but no action is just the same as doing nothing at all...

insecurity. that is always the biggest fear in many people out there. questions after questions will arise when faced with changes; what will happen? how will it affect me? why all the hassle and trouble to go through all this? why the need of change? etc etc etc...it is with fear and hesitations that all these arises, but are we willing to take the leap and the risk of changing ourself to go through it for once? or are we so comfortable in our zone that it has become a "lazy" syndrome to not willing to just try it?

well, easy for me to say all these, right? but believe it or not, i was once in that situation, therefore i am daring to say the above. i admit that i was "lazy" to want to embrace change in my life for the fear of what i mentioned above. i used to want to live like others do; just go with the flow, just don't care anything as long i can still survive and live on, etc etc..yes, very sheepish of me but that's just the old me...until something made me changed (i seriously don't know what was my turning point or when was it, it just happened like that). maybe cause i was just so sick of all the wrongdoings in front of me that i finally gathered all the courage that i had (duno how much but alot for sure) and step up to face the music. although i can tell you that it is not easy for alot of fears, but one thing for sure is that i can say, "I step out of my comfort zone"! it is not something that i am happy about it (because of the consequences of it) but in a way, i was proud of myself. i am a changed person. Alleluia!

to change is certainly not easy. it is the first step that you need to do before you take on the others. change yourself before you change others. yeah, as cliche as it sound but believe it or not, when you changed yourself (for the better of course), others will tend to follow because you have made an impact so powerful (all of a sudden) that it may become an inspiration (if it turns out well) or an insult (if it is not accepted well). nonetheless, i am a changed person! Deo Gratias.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One