Falling soldier

i saw this on the facebook page the other day and it hit me straight away... is this the explaination for all that has happened and is to happen? i'm doubting am i a strong soldier in the first place to be given such battles....

and then again, as i reflect back on the hard and tough few weeks before, and then with the annoucement from the Holy Father of his resignation, i wonder how hard it would have been for the Pope the past few weeks for him to come to that decision to resign... it would be so much more anguish and anxiety which i might have just had a little of it in comparison to how it must have been for him...
it would been such a difficult time for him to discern his real calling and to come to a decision knowing that it will have various consequences..i personally think that he is indeed a man of courage to come out with such a heavy decision but surely with God's guidance along the way. he is indeed a man of faith and place his whole trust in God when he decided on this....and he does keep his head up!

of course i will not be able to compare what the Pope has gone through compared to my own journey in life..life is indeed full of obstacles everywhere and anywhere, it is always just how we take it or deal with it...time after time we may fall and surrender to failure but then to never give up on life....easier said than done surely. so easy for me to write it down now but so hard for me to practice it.. so often i question my role and my direction in life...filled with so much emotions, negativity and obstacles that i have begun to lose faith in the truth, or rather i can't see it any clearer...

being a person who is sure of what she wants, this is certainly not my norm...i used to know what i want and will go for it but now, knowing what i want is not good enough anymore....so many questions are arising, bogging my mind on what is the right path to choose....Oh God, will I end up like the Pope too and resign out of faith in Your works and plans for me? I am certainly falling under all these rubbles and am doubting myself of coming up once again...help me Lord to keep my head up although i may not be your strongest soldier. In Thee, I put my trust. Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One