Life-changing

Although  it's been a while since I last blog about my youcat journey,  (I will...soon) but there is something which I would like to share at this moment...

Well, I gt to admit n acknowledge that there has been changes in me in terms of my religion or rather, my faith. I became more n more attached to the church nowadays. It does at some point,  feel very stressful n tiring, but at the end of it all..there is always contentment. I realize there has been growth in me..im trusting more on faith than I was before this, I begin to look n find jesus in every person I meet and it is truly a wonderful experience altogether. For example, even when I get so angry at someone, I rather take a deep breath and offer up my anger rather than reacting as per the norm.

Evrythng seemed to make more sense nowadays. I began to value my faith more n more. Growing deeper into my relationship with god than I have ever been before. It is seriously like a life changing journey which is still continuing till I dont know when or where. .but it is definitely a beautiful journey..I find more meaning in all the gestures that we do at mass, I felt more deeply with every word proclaimed and one thing is for sure, im living god more! Alleluia and praise the Lord for this gift.

Being holy thursday today, can't help but thinking about God; All the emotions that he must be having on his final hours of life on earth, with knowing the fact that he is to suffer teribly all because of us.... what have been running through his head..I asked myself this and all I felt was just agony..all that he has to go through for us..

Forgive us Lord. We have sinned against you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another