Pierced

disappointments after disappointments... unappreciated....haiz....is life really that hard to get on by? is this all just a challenge that happens to have greater rewards? i wonder..i seriously wonder..

often times, i fall and i will always try my very best to pick myself up and fight the fight again.. but now, its like the final fall...the third fall and now i await my persecution.. I fall, God, I really fall...and this time i really do not know whether i have the strength and will to go on..it is so so demotivating, so so disheartening when everyone is just putting you down just so that they can show their superiority..

its just so sad to see that people are just misusing you for your knowledge and just a mere puppet in their whole showcase...and with the renewed courage that i gained over the couple of months, this particular fall seemed to surpass everything.. i really felt as if a sword has pierced through my soul..and indeed, the tongue is mightier than the sword.. words can really bring you up or tear you down, and I'm torn to the brim... it may just be a small issue but the words use is seriously so powerful that i literally has a heart ache...

guess that it is just a dog eat dog world and i feel its time to move on. i do not want to be eaten further...enough for now. So help me God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

One after another