Alot of things.......to be thankful for...

Wow...it's been a while since i last posted here....and alot has been happening for the past two months...ALOT, i really meant ALOT...

yes! i took a risk, a big leap which shocked alot of people when they knew what i did, but i am glad i did it. it was a no-turning-back decision i made...and to this very day, i am very thankful for it. ever trusting that He is the reason to all these and surely He knows what is best for me to lead me to where i am now...

my new experience? well, to me, its a breath of fresh air. although it is not literally fresh air, because there is alot of things that is needed to be fixed, but i know it is all possible, if only i believe that it can be done. it takes alot of guts to do what i am doing but it was the past that shaped me into what i am today. and certainly, although the past has not been pretty, and as dramatic as it can be, i am very thankful for such experience. as what i have told to one of my friends lately, if only we have not been through the past, will we not appreciate what we have now and will not be where we are now.

this whole year is indeed a tremendous year for me. yes, it is only just november, and one more month till the year ends, but the past eleven months has already been so interesting for me and certainly looking forward to end the year with a bang! hehehe.....

but one things for sure, to be where i am, i know that He is always there for me. even right now, as i am typing this post, i believe that He is just watching me, having a broad smile, reading all these amusing words i just typed. Well, God, thank you for being you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One