Have faith

I have a tendency of always over-thinking of things....it may sometimes be a good thing, but may sometimes be a disadvantage...and so i believed the latter.

and with this new year, i am trying to make myself to just that; to stop over thinking of things and just accept whatever that comes my way. Well, having to come to such a conclusion is also solely on the fact that when i over thought things, things will never work out somehow (that is as how i wished it would be)..and then it will just leave me dejected, irritated and sometimes dissapointed, and it is never a good feeling when such a thing happen....

and so, i am making a vow to myself to stop thinking too much of so little thing, but instead embrace it fully and just leave everything to God. Come what may....whatever that happens, just let it be and enjoy the moment. after all, whenever God brings you to a cliff, he would either catch you when you fall or teach you how to fly. so, let's just surrender, embrace life in all its glory and have faith. Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One