My 2013

Yup. It's the time again where we have to sit back, recall whatever happened, reflect and write your speech! kind of my favourite thing to do, to be honest....well simply because it's like a journey of growth, a journey of moulding, a journey of discovery, a journey of life!

2013. A year that is just simply the bomb. So many things happened.so so many. Good ones,  bad ones, not so good ones, super bad ones, anything and everything.. and still, through it all, I can summed it up as an AWESOME year indeed! For the very simple reasons; I learn alot of things about myself which at alot of times, surprises me...in a good way.

Many things have changed..risks I've taken..... or rather the path not taken which I took and found myself struggling my @$$ off that whole decision and finally using all the courage to turn back to the right path.....an experience I will always cherish though it may not be the prettiest thing...

Looking back at the year, I must say that God had certainly played the main character whileI just followed along...and indeed, it bore fruits... and it feels really good, or somehow just an unexplainable feeling when you know that whatever that happened was because of Him. When u feel good, u know it is right...and mind you, the joy and.happiness that accompanies such feeling... you will just be so thankful and blessed with everything around you!

2013 did shaped me in my faith. With the privilege of attending the Youcat,  evrythin that I do seemed to make more sense.. I don't really care about being the best, holiest and most knowledgeable Catholic, honestly, but given the chance of going back to the roots of believing what I believed to this very day was really an eye-opening experience which did showed me what it was to be a Catholic and how blessed I am to be one! I, for the many person you may meet in church, admit that I could be one of the least knowledgeable Catholic but I know I am getting there. He knows how to deal with a person like me who takes action and practice more important than theory or history. Dont like what you know now about me, then so be it. I'm just being me, knowing what matters to me more, personally.

Yes. 2013 was indeed an awesome year. No regrets, I hoped...but truly an unforgettable experience. I am really looking forward to 2014.  Wishing that there will be more rainbow in view for me to further affirm my belief that life is beautiful!  God bless us all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One