Drama-s

hmmm...so much to say, so much to share...where shall I start?... hmmm....


oh well, it's been dramatic, as always....life is never a boring story...first it was the world cup, then it was the tragic story of MH17..and then in between these two happenings, all the small tinny weenie stories at work... fuhhhh...tiring man!


world cup was indeed fun. I remember the first time when I was introduced to this whole hype of the game. back in 1998, when I was in year 6. I remember even creating a file, cutting pics, pasting them...scrapbooking! it was pure fun..and that was when the love of the game came about... it wasn't about handsome players or coaches, but mainly of the game n the art of it...and people still wont believe when you tell them that is the reason behind it.... oh well, people have different reasons for everything that they do and like...so be it..


and then the tragic story of MH17. I personally know of friends who lose their love ones in this incident...and I even know one of them...though nt close, but I do have a picture with this girl..and nw it is such a precious picture. it is indeed a sad incident, and I really cannot imagine hw they are feeling and what they are going through..the anguish, the brokenness, the heartfelt sorrow....gosh..i can only pray for strength in each one of them to face the future..


and work.......I duno wat to say about it anymore...such a tiring thing altogether...bt nonetheless...always trying to look for the bright side in everything that I encounter no matter hw bad a situation can be... it is really important to be able to see the good in everything in order to go through life daily... God bless us all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One