The Heart

I have always wondered what does it feels like to find someone that is compatible, in many ways...not just in term of love relationships, but in any form of relationships....friendships, work colleagues, etc.... and what happens if you don't? will you still be happy?


I have always drown myself in distractions, particularly work, just so to distract myself from all the harsh reality of relationships. the heart is a fragile priceless asset of ours, and it is our main duty to always guard it from all sorts of hurts and pains and anxieties and brokenness in many ways...and hence, I often make it a point to always look at things on a wider scale before deciding whether to put another foot in or go closer, for the fear of the heart...all for the heart...Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One