I'm Not The Only One

As I am writing this post, the background music of Sam Smith's I'm Not The Only One seemed perfectly representing my emotions deep inside...well having said that, I have to be honest that i have been at doubts for various things lately and the song is just reflecting exactly and summarizing everything...

and that is just what songs are really to me... i noticed that of late, i tend to really pay attention to the lyrics of the songs rather than just the tune and rhythm, and it is very interesting to understand the whole meaning of the song altogether. there is certainly alot of things being said and pen down in a song, and maybe only the writer or music arranger of the song would understand, apart from the singer itself, but when we do take time to listen to the lyrics, it is indeed beautiful..

a song can only contain so much words but it tells a whole story, if only we know how to look at it. enough said.  I know I'm not the only one.

Comments

Yue Rain said…
Hi Moira,
Pui Looi here. Yes, at first we like the beat of the song but then after that we will try to understand the lyrics too =) . Some lyrics are beautiful but some are nasty. Hope to meet up someday with you and Joon Nie

Merry Christmas.

http://beautyfaceskin123.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...