My Home

It's been ages since I last posted here.....not that nothing interesting that worth writing down, but rather too many things that I had not have the time to just sit, type and post.....but well, now seemed to be the right timing for me... (maybe just because I have no mood to do other things)


So in a span of few months, things happened. things changed. things grew. a lot....in various ways.... but if for me to just point out one incident or one memory of which strike my mind the most, then this is it....


how many times are we able to look back and say you like spending time with your family? im sure, in this modern era, we are more comfortable mingling around with our peers, those of our generations rather than with our parents or family (younger or older)....to many young people, freedom is what they seek. and family, to them, are the burden or obstacle to their freedom.. they would rather spend the time hanging out in the mall, staring blankly at people walking around or just driving around the town aimlessly, rather than to just go home and spend time with their family (exception to those not living with family).... sad isn't it? well, that's the reality of the world. and sad to say, I admit, that I am guilty of that......and it only dawn upon me very recently (yes, you read it correctly, just recently), how important or rather the feeling of being able to spend time with your loved ones...no matter how annoying or irritating or nagging they can be, their presence is somewhat very significant in your lives (whether you like to admit or not).....


as I mentioned, I only recently discovered the feeling of what a home really is... as cliché as it sound, home is where the heart it.... a simple experience of being able to spend an entire morning with my dad, and just being there and listening to his stories, although he have repeated so many times to you before, it gave me a sense of joy, a sense of happiness, a sense of love. hard to describe, but it indeed touched me in a certain way... the importance of just being there, with your loved ones, spend some time listening to their nonsense, laughing at their old jokes......it was truly a reflection of what family is.... and I truly thank God for such a beautiful experience...and it got me to realize how important it was, having my family close to me... although I admit, at times it is rather annoying or frustrating,  coming back after a tired days work, to listen to all the stories of their day....but at the end of it all, you have that sense of security and comfort of a home...knowing that even though the entire world is crumbling outside, you still have a home to come back to, with people annoying and frustrating you to the core....crazy it may sound ,but that to me is what I call, My Home!


Praise the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One