Mind of Mine

It is so disturbing that I can't even lay down on the bed to just sleep and put the mind to rest for the night... the mind is so full of stuff that happened throughout the day that it wishes to keep me awake, put my thinking cap on and decipher the entire situation I am in or will be heading in...

Arrrggghhh... I hate it when such situation arises...when things are mention to me, giving me hope that things will work out for the better, motivating me to plan ahead for it, but in the end, crumbles when what you hoped for turns out to be something else.... and that's when the mind decides by itself without bothering about the body which is weaken by the minute, considering this late hour.....the mind just refuses to let go, refuses to leave it till tomorrow, refuses to settle and rest.....why la?
maybe it is trying to tell me something subconsciously (i hope...knowing that i will end up as a zombie tomorrow with this wide awake, midnight post).....

Oh thou mind of mine, what is bothering you at this very ungodly hour? can't it wait?

well, the fact is indeed something that I know I am able to change it, yet am contemplating of whether to do it or not...to let go or to take chances.... i know I have been harsh previously, i shut down people's dream just for the sake of the team...and now, the situation happens again...should I do the same? is it worth the risk? will i be jeopardizing my own team?

arrggghhh....all these questions arising, rounding and rounding the head....not wanting to disappear from my thoughts, maybe because the mind knows how important it is...how much importance i put to the team im handling...people may not see it, yet what i have been doing is always for the good of the team... i may seemed to be bias to some, yet, i always believe that we are human first before anything.... humanity plays a huge role before any other role we play.... never put down a human for whatever reasons there may be.... we are all humans and we are equal...

It is very disturbing. i am seriously clueless of what is to be done..or am i overthinking? or am i just being selfish?

for whatever it may be, God bless us all. It is mind-dreading me..I don't know if i am able to sustain it...God help me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One