Farewell...again

So today is my last day at work, precisely Exclusive Mark. My tenure of 2 years & 10 months, just 2 months short of making it 3 years, but nonetheless, it is  still my longest period in a company...yeah, you read that right..the longest ever in my 7 years of working. My new career path would be the 6th company in 7 years! hahahaha... i myself could not believe how fast i moved on from one to another...

i tend to look at it at a positive note, knowing that my jump from one company to another is always for the better good... for personal growth, for more challenges, for bigger roles, for bigger responsibilities, for better future, for a better prospect. yes, to some it is not good for employment history to note such frequent jumps, but if a company values you, these is all not important, as it only shows how much or how fast one can progress in his/her field.....

opportunities does not knock that often, and it takes a huge risk and open mind to accept what lies ahead. I have been through a lot through out my past 7 years. the good, the bad, the ugly...everything and anything,...i have experienced....

having leave a company today....again....which meant the whole cycle of starting a new job in a new environment again.... is a sign that change is needed...that the world is limitless and the only limit that you will encounter is your innermost being...whether you are willing to go out of your comfort zone to explore the ends of the earth or otherwise...

if you asked me how i felt today, honestly, i do not feel anything negative. i feel very positive about the whole experience i gain here. i truly learn a lot and i am really blessed and thankful for everything that i went through here. it has been really wonderful and i never regret any part of it. with all these, i am really looking forward to the future that lies ahead.

So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One