Being silent

It's been almost 3 weeks since my last posts and looking back at that post, there was more conviction to what I wrote after I caught up with a friend with similar thoughts last weekend..... indeed. time to walk the talk....a gentle reminder of that thought...which showed that it is a valid thought and I am not alone to think such :)

Diverting from that.... that wasn't the main topic of this post....so couple of days ago, as I was at my daily routine...i began to realize the beauty of silence.... not that i dislike silence, but i forgot the essence and beauty of it because I have been noisy all these while... it got me thinking, that all these while, I have been questioning and questioning and questioning just about anything and everything that I encountered. But then it suddenly hit me....what would the opposite party think of me? how will they take those questions that I keep throwing to them? with every question, there is certainly risk of being judged....as they can always take it two ways, either the positive side or the negative side..which will of course draw different effects on me

I cannot assume that their thinking process would be like me, well, everyone is different so to speak... but all in all, my intentions are just simple as I want it to be. not to show-off by questioning, but rather opening their thoughts to see the bigger picture and the real reason behind everything.... after all, everything happens for a reason and there is a reason for everything... we need to know what we are doing or else, everything seemed meaningless and you will start regretting every decision and act that comes with it.

Fingers crossed. I just hope everything will turn out positively. So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One