Turning 30

Here it is again...my default birthday post...though one day late this year, but nonetheless, i still would like to say something here...

This year is indeed different abit. It marks a milestone for me, turning (big) 30 this year...never would i imagine a few years ago how would my life be turning 30. all these while, 30 is something very huge for me. it marks something big, meaningful, something significant as it signifies me becoming adult, mature i hope, but rather an adult, officially! that was how i always look at, 30...

but then, when it did hit me, that i am 30 this year, it seemed like any other day to me. nothing big, nothing hoo-hah about it as how i would picture myself to be....although i always thought that i would be married by the time i am 30..oh well, these stuffs are not for us to be controlled of.... 

however, one thing that is different this year is that after so many years, i finally have my entire family to celebrate this 30th birthday with me. on the real day itself. all these while, it has always been a few days earlier or it is never full attendance on my real day. but this year, i have everyone with me...and it matters alot. for me to usher into a new decade, having my loved ones present, it what matters most...and i could never be thankful enough for this.

looking back at my past 30 years of life, it has indeed been a wonderful blessed journey. a journey all planned by Him..and i began to see His plan everyday in my life... and thus, i began to just surrender all to Him and trust that He knows what is right for me and WHO is right for me... 

life is indeed a blessing if we truly trust in His providence. God bless us all. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One