Questions

What do you do when you starts questioning everything and anything around you, even to the point of questioning your mere existence? To me, honestly, I find that it is very disturbing if one ever reach this point in their lives, but it is a necessary stage to go through in life...to actually sit and take a moment to reflect that and the meaning of life at its very present condition....

then you start to think...am i happy? am i satisfied with way things are now? do i regret any of my decision(s) that led me to this current state? am i contented with life now?

if all these are resulting in negative results, then please do something about it. negativity is the alarm that something is wrong somewhere and it will only lead you further on into the ditch you are burying yourself in. if you see the slightest glitter of hope in the midst of the negativity, fret not, there is still an opportunity to change the table around for a better ending....

Whatever it is, never forget Him. when in difficulties, pray for a peace of mind and the grace to accept whatever that comes along. He knows what He is doing and what He is putting you through. I always remember this quote: He always gives the toughest ordeals to His best soldiers because He knows they can pull through.

So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One