2016 summarized

Happy New Year 2017!

This has always been my annual routine..to sum up the past year of what it has been.... one word for 2016; Challenging

2016 has been a really challenging year for me. so much has happened throughout the 365 days. It has been a roller coaster ride for me. So many unexpected things, the bad and the ugly. Relationships lose and new relationship formed, friends lose and new friends found, a new job, and a whole new level of life itself. 

2016 has been a year of change for me. personally. mentally and emotionally, and also socially. things happened which changed me a lot, internally, which i hope is for the better. I can only hope and pray that all that has happened is really part of His plan. I truly trust in His plan and allow Him to work on me.

Praying for a smooth flowing year ahead. Come what may. God help me. Amen. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One