Clinging on

New year, new layout...and i am hoping to say a new beginning too.....

oh well, things have been really really hard on me lately, especially when it comes to my career. Challenges after challenges which leaves me really really beat...and at my lowest end. never have i felt so helpless that even thinking of it makes my stomach turn... even my health and my routine lifestyle was and is affected...i don't sleep well, and kept thinking of work work and more work. even during an off-day, all i can do is to work.... i really have no life, do i?

sad it is, to see what i have become....honestly.... its been 8 years since i took this career journey..to be where i am today, to be doing what i am doing today....it has been hard hard work... and to be going through the past few days, really kept me thinking back of the struggles i have to put up with now! and all the while, i always think that things will be easier as the years go by, with the experience and the vast people i worked with..but NO...you are wrong. things are getting tougher. people are expecting more from you. You need to be perfect and on point ALL the time. ALL THE TIME!

things are really over-the-top for me. and i am finding every single strand left in me to pull through this time. it is hard to see the end of the tunnel, but hoping on my lucky stars and the little faith left in me that things will work out.

I have no choice but to just go with the flow. things may not be looking good at the moment, and i am really hoping it will end soon. not expecting much. just hoping to get pass 24 hours everyday.

God help me. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One