worth it?

so well.....guess its my time now....the mid-life crisis........oh the horror and the anxiety that comes with it....THE MID-LIFE CRISIS...

maybe it has been there all along, but i'm just denying the reality...and finally it surfaced...forcing me to deal with it, face-on.... often people just say it, but you never know the real deal till you are in it...and let me tell you, the struggle is real. it is as real as it can be....

so what is this crisis all about? people who knows me or work with me may not noticed this, but deep down within, the question is lingering at all times... What am I doing now? Where am I heading to? What do I want in life? it often is a career based question because that's how people often see this crisis, i meant from the generic point of view of most people...but then again, that is the core of it too... our career leads and shapes our future, of where we would be and what we would be... my career, i honestly admit, is something I am truly proud about. it takes me miles and miles to be where I am today, the hardwork, the stress, the anxiety, etc... but then again, after 8 years of all this, is it worth it? i began questioning my real calling....am i doing what i truly want? am i willing to take a ris and start all over (duno how many times i have this thought)...

it is mind boggling...life is indeed a struggle...only the strong survives..

so help me God. i have yet to find the answer. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One