The damage

It is only when you are down in the dumps that you begin to see the importance of having someone with you, to talk to, to share with ups and downs, just to be there.


The past one month taught me the toughest lesson in life, to date (i really do hope no more such similar experience in store for me in the future). I was naive and vulnerable enough to succumb to the "damage" that i was dragged into. In fact, after having the realization of the entire situation and the shit that I was in, I was doubtful if I can stand up and get out of it to just live.


The emotional and mental stress was seriously not something that i could even put into words. It was just a rough ride altogether, and to be here now typing this post, is just something i can be grateful for, that i can go through this ugly episode of my life.


Don't ask me what happened. just take my word for it that it was the shittiest shit I ever encountered.


To this very day, i still blame myself for being so blunt, so stupid and so stubborn for not wanting to listen to advices from friends but rather went with my gut. and because of the nonsense that I decided to do, i lose the one best friend i ever had. that is today, by far, one thing that i really regret.


To this day, the pain of all i went through is nothing comparing to the pain of knowing that i lose my best friend in the midst of all the shit.


If you ask me, this is harder to accept that the shit that was thrown to me. the feeling of being abandon and left alone.


Life indeed has its ways to be harsh. We just need to be caution and take things one step at a time.


Don't ask me what happened. I repeat. It is not something i would share with anyone anytime soon...maybe in few years to come...


I only pray that you all out there will not go through what i went through. and cherish the ones that still cares for you. because not anyone has that privilege.


So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One