My Amazing 2018

And so..the tradition continues.. i like to pen down my thoughts on New Year's eve or on New Year's Day to reflect how far i have been to this very day...


Thus...if you have been following my posts, you would be able to notice the bountiful events that has happened over these past 365 days. Indeed, i could not have deny it but 2018 has been the most eventful year to date, in so many aspects i.e. family, love, career, friendship, and most importantly, my growth as a person.


it is one of the toughest year, or maybe not one, but THE toughest year in my entire career life. the challenges, the obstacles, the people, it is by far the peak throughout my entire 9 years of labour. Yes, it is the darkest hours especially when you are faced with the ridiculous adversities, but looking at it, i am thankful for these experiences, because it taught me alot about who i am as a person. As cliche as people always say that the worse experiences are what mould you today, and indeed they are true. I began to dig deep into myself and question my worth, and proud to say that i am grateful for knowing my worth.


Dad's words always ring in my head "never compare with others. know where you stand". and these are what always brought me out of the wreck that i am in.


Indeed, 2018 has been a fruitful lovely year. Things are looking great and i have never been happier. On the love aspect, the year started badly with worse experiences ever where i am bring blinded by love and eventually fell for a scam (yes, you read it right. a scam, and i lost a whole lot of cash). but eventually, i came out of it, and found the right one, now! Praise the Lord for that.


All in all, 2018 has been a tremendous year. i discovered alot more about myself and learn to be grateful for the people around me. Life has never been  better. Thank you 2018. it was a great ride indeed.


Here's to a new and better year ahead. God help us all. Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One