Being judgemental

Wow. Its been one year since I last blogged. You can tell that I have not been having time to blog or rather lost my touch of blogging.... well, let's just say that alot of things happened, wonderful beautiful things... not going to explain too much here since it will take me pages and pages to write out 12 months of stories.. hehehe... just one word to describe the past 12 months: AWESOME


oh well... you may be wondering the reason for coming back to this site after so long... as usual, the mind is always pumped up with thoughts and ideas, wanting to come out, so here I am..


so what's up in my mind? a thought just came over me...


How do we know when something is wrong, if we do not know what is right?


Have this thought ever crossed your mind? maybe it has but you brushed it off as utter nonsense.. but looking at the question, it does make sense, doesn't it?


Humans are judgemental creatures. but often times than not, they passed out judgement without having a single thought to the source of that judgement. is it based on experience or merely what the norm practices. but then again, is the norm correct?


When we say something is wrong, what are we basing that decision from? and the worse reply i hate is, "because it has always been like this, so we follow". familiar, ain't it?


Well, my wish for this new year, for the world and everyone i encountered and will encounter, is that people will take time to think before judging. there is nothing wrong to take some time to think rather than to act first and regret / think of the consequence later. Things will be much better if we think before we say or act.


so help me God. Amen.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

wait