wait

I have been having weird sleeping patterns lately; sleep early and wake up smack in the middle of the night (early morning) to finish tasks and continue sleeping again after that...
well, one thing's for sure is that i love early mornings. i feel a sense of peacefulness when i work early in the morning; quiet, peace and tranquility which really gets me into the mood of working...

hmm...its the time of the year again when i start to reflect and wish something different would happen this year...but i think, it would not be any different either..i shall continue to wait...

Comments

Rach the Lee said…
Tell me about it :P

I was asleep by 11 and up at 4am and I'm stil up at 6:30 in the morning..dang!
Moira Lim said…
it sucks rite...huhu

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One