Friends for life

People just love to compare. Being human, we tend to be envy or jealous when we see our friends or our counterparts being happy, while we are struggling in our own pile of problems and s**t... the sad reality of life.. so often we become sad and feeling how unlucky we are to be where we are, to be faced with all the unwanted obstacles, while others are living life as if they have a money orchard at the back of their house..... if you understand what I mean....


having said these, I honestly am guilty as charged! I always like to compare, especially when seeing friends which you know (close friends or not), having fun with other friends, while I am feeling.....erm....alone! sad? to put it in such a way, it is indeed sad, especially when knowing that those friends have seemed to forgotten you, especially those who were once so close to you.....yup, I admit I was devastated, felt as if I had lost a close friend..... but then, look at the bright side... I certainly can't be in control of who my friends are mixing with, or whether they wished to sideline me or whatever.... I am happy for them..honestly, truly. Humans aren't perfect creatures, and certainly friends aren't. there will sure be some things which friends don't see eye to eye, nor have same interest, and thus, it is only normal that they befriend other groups.....yup, as fundamental as it is, wait till you yourself experience what I am saying then only will you understand where I am heading from...


and so, I have made a realization that no matter how close a friend is to you, there will surely be a day where you will not be chosen as part of the "gang" because you are not "cool" enough, or rather, just do not belong in the "gang"...but fret not, you will always have the ultimate friend of all time, God! who will never leave you no matter what....so chin up, back straight...He is there, waiting to be your friend! God bless us all.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One