Grateful

I am grateful. That's just the exact feeling I have now. Grateful for the chance to live. grateful for the roof over my head. grateful for the friends around me. grateful for the job that I have. grateful for the freedom to do what I like. grateful for life.


how many times do we stop and be grateful for the things we have? instead we choose to compare and sulk about what others have which we don't. I admit, I have been like that too. but then again, wouldn't that make life more miserable. to always compare and then complain of how pitiful we are of not having certain kind of luxuries? well, everything happens for a reason. as long as we are happy, nothing else matters. just look around you and know that you are rich in your own way. filled with love and joy around you. you have a choice to be happy, so make that choice and leave the rest behind. just be grateful. life is beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One