End of the week

It's the end of the week...oops...rephrase, working week...oops..rephrase again, official working week....all because i never stop working, even though on weekends where i have to stand in....well, that's what working life is all about....work work and more work...

well...it was indeed an interesting week altogether....encountered very interesting people and very interesting scenarios daily, each unique in their own way...but somehow, made me question and look back at my own self.....

i was given this question: what would you regret if you were on your death bed? such a heavy load question...for which, in fact, i had that thought before and that has resulted in me doing what i am doing today...serving others in the best way i can...apart from writing down my thoughts here as an imprint of what i have been thinking....

yes indeed! that question hit me because that was exactly what change me. and now it got me thinking again, whether what i have change has work out the way i intended it to be? was the change worthwhile? i dare not answer such because i have no right to make judgement, even though i do have partial control over what i do and decide (the rest is up to God)...what is important is at everything i do, i must always feel good about it myself...feel satisfied, feel accomplished that i have made someone's day....

and that is what i have intended to do and will continue doing... people have come up to me feeling depressed and unhappy about their life...and it is always an affirmation that i get from them when they ask me how i can be so positive about life.....in fact, i have always been such...i always believe in choice, and if we choose to be happy and positive, then we can be such...no point allowing yourself to dwell in sadness and depression when you can choose to be happy and positive..and i believe everything stemmed from deep within me...the Spirit in me. working in me, and through me, i am hoping to touch more lives by just being me. nothing big, nothing huge, just be who i am meant to be. A comforter. A listener. A friend.

Holy Spirit. God. Father. be praised. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One