Focus on the right thing

Life is short. When you think things are working well and going for the better, suddenly you get the news that all you thought it was, was in fact the opposite. things take a different turn and going down hill. it is devastating when such a thing happen. but as a friend pointed out, it is all in God's time, not ours. we can only continue to pray and hope for God's mercy and miracle.

and another news i heard was about  a friend who was retrenched from her job. and then another news about an abortion due to multiple health problems of the child in the womb...... and all these news cascade from one to another...all within the same day, just within an hour!

life is just so fragile and unexpected. anything can happen with just a blink of an eye. we struggle with life, with all our challenges. we complain at the indifference we encountered, we complain about how hard we worked while others are just reaping the benefits that we sowed, we complain about the injustice we feel when others gain the credit of our work, bla bla bla....we complain and complain...but we forgot to stop a while and reflect. well, i think i need to rephrase...its not "we" i should be talking about, but "me". I should stop complaining and look around me. i am blessed. even with all the negativity around me and within me, i am truly blessed. i have a job, i have family to turn to, i have loved ones who loved me despite my imperfections, i have a roof over my head.

that's human. we always focus on our negative, our weakness, our problems but we forgot to see the other side of the story. Life is indeed beautiful. full of colours. we just need to focus on the right thing and the rest will fall in line.

God help me.Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One