Change must happen

And so I mentioned how a big decision I had to make in my previous post and indeed...since then, it has been all the clearer that this should be it....

so how did I know it was the best decision and the signs were pointing me there? oh well, I stop a while and look at my surroundings, one late evening...and I see how much I have been through to be where I am today, to be doing what I am doing today, and indeed....it has been a hell of a journey...
but I am grateful for it all, and especially for the span of the few hard days where I had to make a decision, I learnt a lot about myself, things which I was doubtful about but it all seemed so clear to me now

A friend told me, that I needed to make this decision. it is a change that has to happen because I have been in a stagnant situation for a while and it is not healthy for me to do so... at first I thought he was just saying things out of his mind without knowing me within...but how wrong was I when indeed, what he said was right. I needed the change, to actually move to what I really intended to do... my goal, my happiness, what i was first called to do...and i now see it clearer, that indeed, God has a plan for me to put me through all these and bring me into it now because He knows it is the right time...

and so I contemplate on this and with the blessings from the people around me, i took the leap of faith. it is a scary journey, but of one which i know i would not regret.... i know everything has a reason and every reason for everything. I believe in Him and in the people's support for me.

so help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One