A workaholic me

And so it has been a couple of busy days...extremely busy days...at work

I have finally gone back to my old routinely self of being a workaholic. i have always been a workaholic, but all because I love what i do..and so i immerse myself in my work... you know how people always say that we should always do things that make you happy... and how often people are misinterpreting it as non-work-stuff, but what most people forget is that for some, work is what makes them happy... and i somehow have to admit that!

I like to work. not because of the money, but rather the meaning behind my work. the effects of my work on the people around me, or the effects of my work on the people whose work revolves my work..i can't help to think how much we are able to help people by the work we are doing... i'm not just referring to my current job but rather all my other jobs in the past too, and that gives me great contentment.

yes, i do go through stress as frequent as any normal human being would, but that is mainly because I always like to be in control of what I do and thus, very often, overestimates myself.

i've been through hell and been through heaven, based on all my historical jobs..and therefore, aware of what I wanted and how I want to achieve that. People may not understood what I am doing or what I had done, but that does not matter much as long as i understand my own needs and wants.

Life is not a box of chocolates. and the chocolates are now starting to show its flavous slowly.

So help me God. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One