hmm...

i just felt like blogging but didnt know what to actually write about....well guess because there were just so many things in my head at the moment; work, holiday, work, friends, family,work, work..and all that is out is all about work..
oh no..have i became a workaholic? well, i have to admit that i am..nothing seems to revolve around me that much apart from work. i love what i am doing, i admit, and that is what pushes me through everyday, though the amount of stress and burden it comes with it....apart from work, what is there left of me? i have nothing much to look forward to most of the time..sounds pathetic isnt it? guess that work has kill most part of me, and im letting myself being murdered by it...wonder when does this killing spree ends?...i wonder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One