Thank you

being thanksgiving day, i have many to thank for up to now...first and foremost, thank GOD for creating life itself, allowing me to experience what life is all about...thank my parents for having me into their lives, without them, there would not be me..thank my other family members who have been through thick and thin with me, only you all know what its like to be who we are today!...thank you to all my friends who have known me in one way or another, even though we have not been in contact for ages, it was great knowing you all for one part of my life..for those friends who have been close to me, thanks for your effort and understanding and patience when dealing with me....to my 'enemies', thank you to you all too for allowing me to see the other side of myself which i may not have realised if you have not push me to my limits...THANKS! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One