Mountains to Climb

its been a month since i last blogged....so much to say but so little time to write them all down... my mind was flooded with thoughts and thought of various things, issues after issues surfaced, i was drowning with not much air to breath..i can just hang on with whatever that was left of me...
but thankfully, with much faith and prayer, i survived. the month of october! a month of extensive drama everywhere, every part of my life..it was just one whole dramatic month, and i now lived to look back and blessed for having survive it....

well, things aren't going any better rapidly, but rather things are slowly changing for the better....guess i have rolled down hill in october, and landed myself in the lake, drowning ut barely surviving...but i have learn to float, and surfaced...and now slowly climbing the hill once more...it is tough, of course, but im never giving up till i reach the peak..

now will know if i reach the peak? i hope i dont..because if i know that i reached the peak, that means that i will come rolling down again, for life is like a mountain...it goes up, it goes down, it goes up again, then it goes down again...its never a straight path...that's life! a sad fact, but a true fact....well, i just hope that i have the courage to hang on and climb the mountain before me..i know i can do it, if i wan to...and i really want it! god bless me =) and the people around me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One