My Life Review of 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013!!!

Its the new year. its a new blog outlook. its a new beginning....so to begin, we need to end something. I have thought of this particular post for quite a while and really wanted to blog about it just so as an "ending" (although i never believe in endings as life itself is an ongoing learning process no matter what happens) to 2012.

so here it is to fulfill my first wish of 2013 --> tadaa...My Life Review of 2012! (haha..so cliche right?!)

2012. an eventful year is so many aspects, an interesting year in many ways, an exciting year in peculiar fashion. one word to sum it all, AWESOME! although every year has its own fair share of events and happenings, but somehow or rather, 2012 has been very unique and stood out above all (or maybe cause it is so fresh in my mind as compared to the rest of the years). so let me break down in few sections of my life:

RELIGION. first and most important thing (to me). 2012 has shaped me into becoming more aware of my own religion and somehow making me realized things which I have never thought before. Very deep and profound self discovery which is a huge stepping stone in my life. It did made a big impact in my life and with my renewed self, things are somehow making sense all around me. It help me accept everything and everyone around me. Praise the Lord for this blessing.

FAMILY. an additional member to the family! yay! so proud and happy to welcome Baby Gabriel into our household. everything happens for a reason and he is certainly brought into this world with a mission. times have been very challeging and 'dramatic' but it only helps strengthen our bond and also our faith in Him above. in Him we surrender.

CAREER. 2012 will always be a year to remember in terms of my career. A huge risk I took and will never look back at it without remembering all the anxiety and turmoils that came with it. It has been a very interesting career path/journey which is very beneficial in various ways of my own personal growth as a person. sometimes, you just got to do what you got to do!

PERSONALITY. breaking down into series of sections as above does help to sum things up in a way, but it also helps me see how personally I have "changed" and grown. 2012 has certainly taught me things the hard way, for which up to this day, I am dealing with the consequences of my own actions (and words). I have learned that being a risk taker is surely not for the faint hearted. For me, (proudly beaming) knowing who I really am as a person and my own personality does sometimes get me in trouble.
Yes, I am admitting my own faults. I know how often I can overly estimated myself for things which at the end of it, regret for having said "yes" initially. and so is the huge leapt that i took in 2012. A leapt of faith i shall call it. Being someone who is always challenged has proudly shaped me into what I am today. I am no longer a follower, now I lead! Yes indeed, for those who knows me long enough to finally think that I lead all this while, you are wrong!! I used to (not always) follow for the fear of other's perception/impression on me. well, that's just human right? but 2012 has finally (thank God for it) changed me. I have more courage to speak up and also to act! it has always been a "coffee talk" for alot of issues, but now, it has turn into loudspeakers upfront. no more bothering of what people may think of me (although the anxiety is still there), as long as i still have a voice, i will use it. I still remember someone once said to me, "never lose your voice. I know you have it, use it". and so i did!

2012. it has been a remarkable journey. so much has happened and it will all be history. history will always guide our present in one way or another, if we allow it to. so here's hoping that 2013 is of greater opportunities. but then again, guess I will just stop wishing but count my blessings instead. after all, God has been there all these while. I'm pretty sure 2013 will be His work of art too. Alleluia! come what may.... :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One