Roarrrrrr

I seriously did not know what the hell happen to me but it sure did a great impact in my life. It is very unusual for me (yup, some may be surprise) to speak up for my own views or rights. i normally will just act like the rest of the ppl; say yes in the front, but complain at the back... but then, after so many years of such practices, i find that it is really unhealthy. why suffer at the back in silence? why not put up a brave front and speak up? the latter is often avoided because of fear.

but today, something in me made me chose the later. out of nowhere, my anger was prick at the right spot and it got me all feary in the morning. speaking up like a true man (lady in this context) and not afraid of whatever consequences that may cause me. i had enough of deaf ears and blind eyes that i have been tolerating and it has reached the limit. i did what i had to do.

perhaps, the tigress in me finally found its way out! Roarrrrr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One