Public enemy

For following the right procedure, for following the right protocol,  for doing things the way they should be, for speaking out the truth...I am considered a public enemy? Was it fair? I havr enough of standing up, enough of explaining my thoughts, enough of explaining my actions,  enough of being called "childish" for lashing out at a wrong doing..ENOUGH!

it's time to leave for the better good of all. No point talking termd n reasons, they will just find more reasons to make u the ultimate public enemy.

I do not detest you all, nor hate you all but I pray for you all. I thank God for each and everyone of you for bringing out the side of me which I didn't know I had. I pray for wisdom, strength and courage to move on. God bless you all for evrythng that you have done and will do. I only pray for the best to come out fron you all. God is kind and all merciful. Praise the Lord. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One