YouCat journey ends.....or is it just the beginning?

hmm..it's been a while since i left this cabin..too much other things which occupied my time...aiya, reasonings for my ownself...one word, Lazy! haha....well, kinda..but mostly cause i just didnt have the urge or motivation to blog...guess things just was ordinary, nothing extra special or rather extra ordinary for me to pen them down...

so what made me blog this time? as per my title, yeah, that's the main reason. Since i have decided to pen down my journey and experience in YouCat, then i shall finalize it now. YouCat ended last Saturday, 1st of June to be exact, with a whole day event, Day of Prayer. Basically was just introducing us to pray in different forms i.e. the imaginary prayer and also the adoration of the blessed sacraments. Then we have talks about saints and also about who we say Jesus is. Then it ended up with a group sharing on our respective pray lives and that's it! the end of YouCat....or was it the beginning? well, i rather choose the latter.

What strike me most about the Day of Prayer was the sharing. To be honest, I wasn't really paying much attention to the earlier sessions probably because of the early hours of the day which didnt set my mood correctly. So only as the day goes, my momentum slowly build up...so the sharing was i say, one of the nicest ones. we get to share about our own prayer life and how we could actually improve it. We shared testimonials among us, and especially when it comes to praying the Rosary.Guess that Our Lady certainly touched each and everyone of us in one way or another, to inspire us to continue to ask her to intercede for us. I too had the same experience. Somehow, I duno how to explain, that I have been very faithful to saying the Rosary daily for the month of May, eventhough when I'm alone. For the past how many years, I would not have the desire at all to even spend the few minutes to recite it if I am alone especially (as usually we will recite it as a family together daily for the whole month of May and October). And somehow, I realize the smoothness in my daily life for the past few days of me reciting the rosary daily. Everything seems to work to my likeness, everything is as planned. I was praising God for everything in life. It was good, as how Genesis quoted. And so, I believe in the Rosary. It is just the best and greatest thing Our Lady has shared with us all. And frankly, I am a firm believer of the power of the rosary. Such a blessing.

YouCat was indeed a personal journey for me. It has been a wonderful experience for me, allowing me to "renew" the faith and beliefs that I always had. and I am blessed to say and proud to say that I AM A CATHOLIC! praise be to Him

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One