Strangefully peace or Peacefully strange

It was just like any Saturday, where I would attend sunset mass in church. but somehow, yesterday, precisely, when I reach the church and entered, I somehow felt different. A very strange feeling within me. Previously, I would attend mass directly after the Youcat studies, thus I would always be somehow or rather, prepared for mass, knowing well what I am supposed to do and so on...

but somehow, yesterday, with the Youcat studies finished, I entered the church with a very strange feeling. I was, as usual, very excited for mass/church since the morning itself. But the minute I entered, while the novena was still on, just in time for the Benediction, I felt rather empty, kosong, no feel. It was as if I entered a whole new place, but there was a serene feeling, peace. It was like being in a new world but rather felt very much at home. What was it? I was certainly puzzled.

Usually I would not even notice or don't even bother to tend to my innermost feelings, but something made me reflect on myself. The first few minutes, I knelt, and these thoughts came to me. I acknowledge these feelings, trying to make sense out of it, but just continued to pray and have faith that there was a message for me. But I just kept them aside and slowly the feeling of emptiness fade away, as the mass went on.

God, are you telling me something? What was it? hmm.....show me the light, Lord. I trust in You. Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One