My Leap

wow..it has been more than a month that i last blogged (until I had to look at my last post to know where I left off..haha)....well, not that nothing "interesting" has happened to me, but rather too much interesting happenings that I do not know where to begin...

So yeah, based on my last post, I took the leap...and indeed it was a leap of faith, a leap full of risk, a leap full of expectations, a leap with no regrets..or so was it? It was a decision, which personally, was rather difficult for me because right where I am now was the result of a leap I took before..and now, to get such an experience from this was really a thought, deep insightful thought that took me days to decipher and decide upon.  One reason was truly the fact that fear is always there around the corner of my mind. everything that I would want to do, fear is always a faithful companion. But trusting to my guts, trusting Him, i knew that i'll just have to accept this companion and go along with it.

It was really not a beautiful leap...it is really painful, i shall say. those words splattered out, gosh! just really cut deep into your soul, and what's hard is that those words were uttered about people around me, and not just about me..it was indeed hurtful and no matter how i try to forget those words, it will somehow haunt me at times when i do recall that encounter..but nonetheless, 1 month has passed since then and i have somewhat (praise the Lord!) gathered enough strength to look at it in a positive note, turning those words into encouragement to note that I did make the right leap, indeed!

Looking back at that the whole month, God was indeed the main player and I am just His instrument. Everything is truly planned by Him and when you truly put your trust in His plans, that is when you see the whole plan being laid out. Things will just work out someway or somehow. And I have to admit, I have never really prayed so hard..(oops..confession)..but when you do pray with faith, truly something amazing will happen. If only we trust. Amen!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One