Ungratefulness

Of so many "ugly" attitudes, the one that I can't tolerate would be those who are not grateful or thankful for what they have been given. I just can't understand ppl with such mindset or attitude who just feel that what they have now is just some sucky s**t that they are stuck with just because they have no choice. What nonsense!!

Your life is all yours.what you made out of it is solely dependent on you. If you are not happy with what ever situation or condition you are in right now, then do something about it. If it can be done physically, then do it. If it is something not physical,  then try to accept it with an open mind and heart. I really can't tolerate people who are just so ungrateful for what opportunity they are given and instead of doing something about it or make something out of it, they rather choose to complain and sulk about it....gosh!! Memang tak boleh tahan...yes! I am angry or rather feeling annoyed and irritated with such an attitude. And not being rude or judgemental, but people, if you are not being grateful for what you have right now, life will never be satisfying enough for you and you will only be wasting all the other good things in life if you never learn or wake up from your naive world.

Haiz....I just don't know what to say. I always try to find reasons for such a behaviour or attitude because everything happens for a reason, but I somehow fail to find one...hmmm...can someone jus enlighten me?

Comments

Gou Rean said…
moi~~

every post is so emo

haha
Moira Lim said…
Hahahha...its a vry general post la...depends on hw u see it ony ler..:p

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One