He Will Answer

It the midst of a Monday, my friend and I came out with a poetry (but my friend choose to call it a song instead..haha) as following:

He Will Answer
wake up to start afresh, no help in current stretch, 
what i really need is something neat, not some rat mess that increase my stress. 
but frustration is all i get, which is what i like to forget

the situation now is a no go, looking for the real flow, 
look to the left, look to the right, everywhere seem so not right
i wished my wheels can take me where, someplace which i know things will be fair

what should i do, where should i go, who do i seek...only one person comes to mind. 
He's the great sunshine, He's the rainbow's end, He's my one true friend
He's the almighty, the one and only!

all i need to do is to pray and be cool, cos i'd be a fool not realize his love is so full. 
all i need to do is to trust and to pray, cos i know he'll never let me go astray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One