Rewarding start of the year

I am feeling puzzled.....1st three months of the year passed and now I'm puzzled at how life has been moving so fast for me...for the better, I hope!


well, the past three months has been tremendously beautiful....erm...not quite the right word....perhaps, blessed would be better. I am truly blessed for everything that have happened to me or anyone related to me through out this period.. the people I meet, the people I talk to, the people I work with, etc...


though things may be very bitchy at times, things can drag you down the cliff at times...but looking at it, I thank God for having go through that..for it made me what I am today...yeah yeah..I have said this too many a times, but it is true..that's why the extra emphasize...


Nevertheless, it has been a rewarding start for the year and hopefully this marks a truly remarkable year ahead...looking forward to all things nice, all things spice and all things overly priced..hehe...pun intended!


God bless us all...and.....im looking forward to Easter this year! woohoo...... Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

unworthy

A Year Older...

I'm Not The Only One